About Pharos iBio
The Best Target & The Best Chemical
Pharos iBio is working on new drug development by forming an organization with the best experts in each field, centered on CEO Yoon Jeong-hyuk (CEO), who has more than 25 years of protein structure analysis experience and more than 10 years of management know-how as a professional manager of a KOSDAQ listed company.
CEO Jeonghyeok Yoon
- Ph.D. KAIST
- KIST Post-Doc.
- Senior Researcher at Mogam Institute
- Technical Manager at Korea MSI
- Research Director at IDR tech
- CEO at EQUIS&ZAROO Co., Ltd(Listed KOSDAQ)
CDO June Hye-Jung Han
- Researcher at SNU CRI
- Ph.D. The University of Tokyo
- Researcher at AGENE Inc.
- Staff Scientist at Berkeley Lab
- Researcher at UCSF
- Senior researcher at Genentech
- Principal Researcher at Roche
CBO Kyu-Tae Kim
- Ph.D. Univ. of New South Wales
- Manager at Green Cross Co.
- Johns Hopkins Medical School Post-Doctoral Fellow
- Lecturer of Univ. of Newcastle
- CSO / BD&L Director of AbClon
CTO Ky-Youb Nam
- Ph.D. Soongsil Univ.
- Visiting Researcher of Univ. of Maryland Biotechnology Institute
- Team Leader at Bioinformatics and Molecular Design Research Center
- Academic committee at Korean Chemical Society
- Head of R&D Center at EQUIS&ZAROO Co., Ltd
- Planning Advisor of Korea MFDS
CSO Chong Chul Chai
- Ph.D. KAIST
- Bs. YONSEI Univ.
- Principal Engineer at SAMSUNG Electronics
- Principal Engineer at SAMSUNG Display
CFO Sungwon Mun
- B.A Business Administration, Korea Univ.
- Team leader at investment advisers
- Managing Director at Vextone Asia Research
- CEO at Purple Investment